CAMARO’s Watchlist for 10/19/12
APDN - showing signs of life again here, a clean break of .20c tomorrow could be really good for APDN. Target around .25-275 . I like the risk vs reward with an .185 stop
JRCC - Got day 1 of next leg up today, should cross over 5 again and I think that the next level of resistance isnt til around 5.40-5.75 . If you go long, u wanna use the previous highs as your stop loss…so 4.92-4.83 range should act as support.
EKNL - Need to hold previous of .53 going into tomorrow. So far we have perfectly navigated our trades on EKNL perfectly. Tomorrow looks good for .60c break
To view the rest of the watchlist please visit The Stock Garage
Did you know that you can watch Stockhaven trade live in real time?
Learn how to daytrade by watching someone else trade! Watchhimtrade.com is the only site that lets you look over the shoulder of a professional daytrader.
Watch this video now where he shows you how it’s possible to make 100% in just 5 minutes!
- SH @ the bell: Reacting to “window dressing”
- SH @ the bell 12/8/2011: Watch yields closely in relation to the markets
- LEHMQ NEWS: Lehman Brokerage Gets $2 Billion From Barclays in Ruling on Margin Assets
- Camaro’s Stock Watchlist for 10/09/12
- CAMARO’s Stock Watchlist for 10/16/12