CAMARO’s Watchlist for 10/24/12
FSLR - Flirting with its 200ma, if it can get above that this week I think 30s will come in a hurry. Looking at Nov or Dec calls here for swing play. Levels to watch 23.40 (200ma) 24.50 and 25.70.
AMZN - Bottomed out today it appears right at 230 and then pulled a r/g which leads me to believe that a bounce is coming. In addition to this, XLK hit a important trend line today and will expect a tech bounce tomorrow across the board.
TAGG - We playing TAGG today and took it overnight for a gap play. Should see one more day in this up movement our target is .22 for tomorrow
To view the full watchlist for 10/24/12 please visit The Stock Garage
Did you know that you can watch Stockhaven trade live in real time?
Learn how to daytrade by watching someone else trade! Watchhimtrade.com is the only site that lets you look over the shoulder of a professional daytrader.
Watch this video now where he shows you how it’s possible to make 100% in just 5 minutes!
- SH @ the bell: Reacting to “window dressing”
- SH @ the bell 12/8/2011: Watch yields closely in relation to the markets
- LEHMQ NEWS: Lehman Brokerage Gets $2 Billion From Barclays in Ruling on Margin Assets
- CAMARO’s Stock Watchlist for 10/12/12
- CAMARO’s Stock Watchlist for 10/23/12