This morning AAPL gapped and ran to a high of over 355, taking the NASDAQ with it. However, AAPL has been selling off since and is now trading below 350. What has the NASDAQ been doing since AAPL reversed course? Pulling back from its highs of course. $338-$345 is the price zone to watch on AAPL as that area is home to a gap up from the last few trading days. If AAPL continues to pullback, look for that level to hold as support.
Did you know that you can watch Stockhaven trade live in real time?
Learn how to daytrade by watching someone else trade! Watchhimtrade.com is the only site that lets you look over the shoulder of a professional daytrader.
Watch this video now where he shows you how it’s possible to make 100% in just 5 minutes!
- SH @ the bell 5/2/12: Is energy ready to take a leadership role?
- SH @ the bell: Reacting to “window dressing”
- Stockhaven @ the bell 8/19/2011: The role of price psychology at current levels
- SH @ the bell 12/8/2011: Watch yields closely in relation to the markets
- Must know technicalities for new traders