The following video’s were recorded after hours on 12/3 and 12/6. In the video’s I discuss my trading plan for AAPL and go over what I watch for at the open, as well as in the day overall. I think the most useful aspect of these video’s is that other traders can see what details I pay attention to when deciding if a stock like AAPL is a good short or a good buy.
Did you know that you can watch Stockhaven trade live in real time?
Learn how to daytrade by watching someone else trade! Watchhimtrade.com is the only site that lets you look over the shoulder of a professional daytrader.
Watch this video now where he shows you how it’s possible to make 100% in just 5 minutes!
- Stockhaven Classroom 10/28/12 (How to prepare for a trading day the night before, Tips on using Level 2 to trade AAPL)
- MY RULES FOR TRADERS WITH $500–$2500 TRADING CAPITAL
- The importance of having a plan of your own when trading
- I’m watching this price level on AAPL
- I’m treating AAPL like earnings never came out