What a crazy day for our chat room members that played the intraday bounce on LGFTY for over 100% potential gains from the .35 – .40 range where members alerted bottom.
Longtop Financial Technologies (OTC:LGFTY) started trading again today after the SEC halted trading over three months ago. Prior to the halt Longtop Financial Tech traded under ticker symbol (NYSE:LFT). Trading was halted on May 16th at $18.93. Longtop traded under it’s new ticker symbol and opened today at $2.95 and quickly plummeted to .35 per share.
Stockhaven members recognized the trading opportunity in the .35 -40 range and many profited 100%+ gains on the bounce back to .80s. With LGFTY being down so much from pre-halt price of nearly $20 per share – we think this has potential to bounce higher.
PUDA is on watch for tomorrow as a similar play, it comes off halt and could provide LGFTY-like gains on the bounce. Want a trading community to share ideas with like LGFTY and PUDA? Make sure you register for our FREE trading chat room – between 80 – 100 active traders sharing ideas everyday.
Did you know that you can watch Stockhaven trade live in real time?
Learn how to daytrade by watching someone else trade! Watchhimtrade.com is the only site that lets you look over the shoulder of a professional daytrader.
Watch this video now where he shows you how it’s possible to make 100% in just 5 minutes!
- PUDA (Puda Coal Inc) making our members BIG gains – second 150%+ bounce play this week after LGFTY
- Stockhaven @ the bell 8/11/2011: To bounce or not to bounce?
- Stockhaven @ the close 8/11/2011: And the answer is…. BOUNCE
- BCCI – Baristas Coffee Co Inc – Why stockhaven members bought shares at .03+
- TECA TechAlt Inc Stock – Why we alerted TECA as a breakout play at .0004