Wanted to update the technical back drop as the markets have broken below yesterdays lows. With this breakdown the bias in the near term signals to more downward pressure. Traders should immediately radar the 1,330 level on SPX this morning as that is the current low for the session. Should it fail to hold the risk is for a test of support in the 1,316-1,324 range.
Did you know that you can watch Stockhaven trade live in real time?
Learn how to daytrade by watching someone else trade! Watchhimtrade.com is the only site that lets you look over the shoulder of a professional daytrader.
Watch this video now where he shows you how it’s possible to make 100% in just 5 minutes!
- SH @ the close 9/19/2011: Markets finish off lows but copper breaks down badly
- Stockhaven @ the close 8/24/2011: Markets extend yesterdays rally
- Stockhaven @ the close 8/10/2011: Markets erase all of yesterdays gains
- SH @ the close 9/6/2011: Markets slide but end well off session lows
- SH @ the close 9/20/2011: Markets erase early gains, Russell 2000 sheds 1.5%