Questions from the webinar can be found below, (time-stamp to answer):
1) Is there a definite season for these to typically run? Because there doesn’t seem to be hardly any running like the fall or winter into the Spring. (00:25 mark)
2) I was reading an article that talked about timing reversals. The article said everyone thinks you want to focus on major congestion areas (support or resistance) as a means for timing a reversal but that that isn’t what you should do. Instead the article suggested focusing on areas of very little price action to try and time reversals. I was rather confused by the concept, could you shed some light on this? (6:57 mark)
3) Do you scrutinize losing trades harder or winning trades? (26:00 mark)
4) Do you use a rating system for your trades, like a 1-10 scale? For instance do you assign a 1 to a bad trade and a 9 to a great trade to help you keep track of how you have been trading? (30:14 mark)
5) How are you trading around this low volatility environment considering the VIX making a recent new 52 week low and what is your general market outlook? (32:52 mark)
Did you know that you can watch Stockhaven trade live in real time?
Learn how to daytrade by watching someone else trade! Watchhimtrade.com is the only site that lets you look over the shoulder of a professional daytrader.
Watch this video now where he shows you how it’s possible to make 100% in just 5 minutes!